It was good to review my prints from last week to consider colour, and positioning of the various elements. I was attracted by the effect of the misprinted right hand edge of the photograph where I had not applied sufficient pressure - but with the bottle over printed it seemed to add depth to the bottle and make it stand out more.
I was encouraged that I was able to print more consistently and that I was able to at least partially recreate the previous misprint. On subsequent further review the photograph is somewhat darker than I would really like so next time I will try adding more medium to create a lighter tonality.
Following my tutorial where I discussed the print I made last week [as at that time I had just printed the photograph and the bottle elements] I decided not to print the text [PowerGreed] on the bottle as this dilutes the contrast between the bleakness of the photograph and the warmth of the handwritten sign.
I am now considering making a series of prints to act as labels or signage or motifs for each discreet collection of detritus from human activity gathered from the beach. This could be the same print and hand painted date, or it could be the same sign and beach but with different elements from that occasion overprinted - or a photograph of the collections of all the gathered element overprinted - perhaps as a bright monotone printed element.